What are bio-identical hormones?
Bio-identical hormone therapy is often called “natural hormone therapy” because bio-identical hormones act in the body just like the hormones we produce.
This is a custom program to fit your personal needs.
Symptoms of hormone loss:
- Hot flashes
- Decreased libido
- Weight gain
- Pain with intercourse
- Call The Rising Osteopathic Family Medicine & Medical Spa for a consultation.
- Speak with Dr. Naymick about your symptoms and concerns.
- Have blood drawn for initial hormone levels.
- Dr. Naymick will call in your prescription to Solutions Pharmacy in Chattanooga, TN.
- Solutions Pharmacy will contact you for billing and mailing address.
- Schedule procedure and Dr. Naymick will insert the pellets.
- Have blood work redrawn at Dr. Naymick’s discretion.
- $50 for Initial Consultation
- Lab work can be sent out using Quest Laboratories or Cleveland Heart Lab, at a cash discount or you can use your own insurance.
- $160 for pellet insertion